A FAKE (AND HILARIOUS) VERSION OF TOM BRADY’S SPEECH TO THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Saturday, August 24, 20130 comments


By Andy Nesbitt, FOXSports.com
Tom Brady visited his former college football team on Thursday and delivered an inspiring speech to the Michigan players.
On Friday, the guys at FOX Football Daily had a little fun with the speech, putting somebody else’s voice over Brady’s at just the right moments.
Some of the highlights:
“I had to win with a bunch of no-names, guys you’ve never heard of. But I made them all stars and I made them all rich. And I would have won four rings if Welker hadn’t dropped that first-down pass.”
“Every man in this room has Google searched my wife, and that’s OK. But if you get a hot wife I’m going to Google her, too.”
See the video for yourself:
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. NFL NEWS VIDEOS - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger